Monday, March 8, 2010

A Link Worth Checking

Once again I have failed in my goal to post to this blog each week. The reason for this failure is that I've been working on another project that I will hopefully be able to share within the next couple of months. It has taken quite a bit of time, almost every waking hour not spent working or with the family, but something I feel really good about and look forward to sharing.

In the meantime, I've also re-tooled another old blog that was set-up in conjunction with a project last year to send the Proper Role of Government by Ezra Taft Benson to all members of the U.S. House and Senate.

http://properrole.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute and look at the blog located at this address.

This blog will be populated on a regular basis with a series of posts exploring the contents of Elder Benson's writings on the Proper Role. He has really distilled the correct approach we should be pursuing as a nation, and our ability to digest and understand what he has outlined in that timeless work will greatly benefit each of us. I would like to also invite any who are interested to post on this site regarding your insights and thoughts on the content of Elder Benson's work.

Please take a look, let me know what you think, and let me know if you're interested in posting an essay or specific comments on this blog for others.

Thanks,

Richard

1 comment:

Corine Moore said...

Hi again! :) I may be interested in posting an essay or two... I LOVE Elder Benson's teachings.

BTY - Are you going to send that 5000 yr Leap book my way? :) I hope you didn't already... because it didn't get to me. :O Let me know if you need the address again. Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Comments Here: